• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

They're back! FBO Hotties

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
I can see the "causal factors" list now.

1. Reason Code UDHSLGND2B: Preflight planning using uncertified publications. MP planned flight to Bay Minette to see Crystal, who was featured on www.fbohotties.com

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Except for one, I don't think Florida represented well at all. And Gainesville was.....well, pretty pathetic. Not representative of this town at all.

To be fair, it is a small sample size. Back in ~2008-09, there were two girls working the counter. One was okay, the other looked like she had just come off a movie set and she knew it. I'm pretty sure it wasn't all natural, but regardless, it was worth walking in there to pee even if I wasn't stopping for gas.

I will say that KCRG in Jax fared pretty well on there. Wow.

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
The one from IX Jet in Ohio used to work at my place. She's long gone and we don't have a counter girl worthy of that site any more... Not by a long shot...