• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The USS Gerald R Ford supercarrier

Renegade One

None
"The lower bow is a distinctive component of an aircraft carrier..." said Rolf Bartschi, NNS' vice president of carrier construction.

I shit you not...chicks are all about "your lower bow". Live it...learn it. Live long and prosper...

On a serious note: Really? Nothing about the 4-1/2 acres of "sovereign US territory" coming to an ocean near you? Nothing about the "more striking air power than most countries can afford?" Well, if the lower bow is the metric, I think y'all are okay. And, as with our newest class of carriers, only a very few will ever see it. :)

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
"The lower bow is a distinctive component of an aircraft carrier..." said Rolf Bartschi, NNS' vice president of carrier construction.

I shit you not...chicks are all about "your lower bow". Live it...learn it. Live long and prosper...

Well, if the lower bow is the metric, I think y'all are okay. And, as with our newest class of carriers, only a very few will ever see it. :)

I had no idea it stuck out that far down there.

And yes, that's what she said, too.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The Navy got away from placing sonar domes on carriers a long while back. They figured with all that weight and speed, they could just run over the enemy submarine.

-ea6bflyr ;)