• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

"The Unit" CBS Tuesday - Oy Vey!

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
I mean is this a little dorky and contrived or what? Hijaak in the middle of Idaho?

Very disjointed story line - and peppered with swiffer and margarine commercials. Oh "Just For Men" - let's not forget that too!

Anyone watching this too?

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
it's fvcking called The Unit

jeez... i give this about as long as Threat Matrix or Over There

ChuckMK23

pilot
Well the breach scene was pretty cool I'll give them that. "President Palmer" definetly had a 1911 - nice mag change!

So 2-3 minutes of fun for an hour of entertainment! That's network television for ya!

ChuckMK23

pilot
eddie said:
it's fvcking called The Unit
I meant there was a "Just for Men" commercial along with the swiffer and all the other consumer crap they wanted to sell us during the intermissions :)

shortncurly

Well there's an hour of my life I'll never get back; it was atrocious on so many levels. I don't know much about the technical aspects (for lack of a better term) but the writing was horrible, just horrible.

And I couldn't get "That's All State's Stand" out of my head the whole time.