Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?
I’m positive FFDOs do go through additional vetting/training…I’ve talked to several at the office.
Also, fortunately I’m not an FFDO…I aspired to be one when I resigned from the Cincinnati Police to return to Delta from pilot furlough in 2006…the wife unit did her own vetting and announced that I would be a total dumb ass if I were to apply to the program due to the fact that I lose stuff all the time…which included my body armor and badge when I was a Cincinnati Police Officer. She was pretty adamant that there was a good chance that I’d lose the FFDO “heater” at some point.