• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Return of the Fleming

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
That still doesn't answer any of Phrogpilot's questions. While I see the intent in a lot of your posts, I can certainly see how a lot of folks could take offense or feel like you're being critical on something you don't really know about. I would recommend filling out your profile or at least answering Phrog's questions, because I guarantee you he's not the only one wondering them.

phrogpilot73

That still doesn't answer any of Phrogpilot's questions. While I see the intent in a lot of your posts, I can certainly see how a lot of folks could take offense or feel like you're being critical on something you don't really know about. I would recommend filling out your profile or at least answering Phrog's questions, because I guarantee you he's not the only one wondering them.
That would be phrogdriver, not phrogpilot asking the questions... ;) Although you are correct, there are a number of us wondering... And if you're curious as to why - just search the website for "skeeter". It might be a good idea to answer questions from the guys with gold or red stars under their username. We're generally asking them for a reason.