• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Patch

KBayDog

Replace "TOPGUN" with "WTI" and you've got your Marine version...though the IA would be offered much, much sooner.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Haha..... Nice video. Xtranormal is the best thing on youtube in some time. I don't know about Top Gun fighter weapons guys, but are they as.... sexually excited about tactics as SWTIs?

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
So WTI guys are just as ridiculous in the other communities as in P-3s? At least is the Top Gun patch cool looking? The Orion WTI one is not.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I love the "I didn't go to Top Gun" Patch with the crosshairs wayyyy behind the mig. I've seen in on a few pointy nose types floating around Jax VRs.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
So WTI guys are just as ridiculous in the other communities as in P-3s? At least is the Top Gun patch cool looking? The Orion WTI one is not.

PS Better watch out. Websan is a Level 7 Jedi. Patch wearers can divine the intentions of the sub skipper before they leave port.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I know full well Websan's ability to use the force :)

Honestly, I think the WTI program could be pretty cool and I would go if offered. It's just the worshipful attitude people have towards it I just don't get. Unless you go to 30 for your shore tour, getting a WTI slot seems almost like luck.