• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The most Bas-A** Dude ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
as far as bas a$$... "when you absolutly, positively have to kill every last motha-f*&a in the room, AK-47, accept no substitute."

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
how about samual L Jackson's character in Pulp Fiction. His wallet even thought he was a bad mother ****er

I nominate the bad guy from highlander: End Game. That guy is hilarious. The bad-a** leather jacket with spikes, the mohawk thing, and the tats and piercings. 'You ever play chicken?' Woohoo. If it wasn't for this whole military thing that's probably how I would've ended up. Aside from him, the movie sorta sucks.

either that dude, or the guy from GTA3.

And I agree with everyone about Hillary. She doesn't quite fulfill the bad-a** mystique, but she is very terrifying. Sort of like Sally Struthers in South Park... or in real life.

theblakeness said:
how about samual L Jackson's character in Pulp Fiction. His wallet even thought he was a bad mother ****er

That's a good one. Ezekial 25:17... The path of the righteous man...

Which reminded me of the Pikey from Snatch. He's a bad ass.

R

RickyDT34

wasn't bch talking about samuel l jackson?? I'm going with E5B on this one, Mr Eastwood gets my vote.

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
RickyDT34 said:
wasn't bch talking about samuel l jackson?? I'm going with E5B on this one, Mr Eastwood gets my vote.

yes he was, the one post prior

lugginjugs

Not a good flight for SNA...but good enough.
Capt. Cummiskey (sp?), USMC - stormed a machine gun nest with a .45 1911 killing 9 Koreans and when he ran out of ammo went hand to hand with the last guy until the rest of his small unit showed up to dispatch the last of the enemy. Capt. Chontosh from OIF certainly earns a nomination too. Who needs fiction when you have Marines like these?

beau

What about Bruce Willis in "The Jackel"......remeber when he :ucked up Jack Black with that 50 cal sniper Rifle without blinking an eye....."hold up your hand........Bamb......told you it was off...........get over next to the car before you bleed to death

penderwt

yut king
how's about Lance Armstrong, beat cancer, and then all those french P*$$ies 6 times in a row. and sheryl crow is pretty hot

SWOdogJon

Enlightened follower of the SWOness
penderwt said:
how's about Lance Armstrong, beat cancer, and then all those french P*$$ies 6 times in a row. and sheryl crow is pretty hot

Yeah, LANCE IS THE FRICKING MAN!!!!!!

ALL YOU FRENCH BOTTOM BITERS CAN KISS MY CHAMIS!!!!!! :icon_hamm :icon_rage

SWOdogJon

Enlightened follower of the SWOness
I Blow My Nose At You, Son Of A Silly Person. I Fart In Your General Direction, Your Mother Was A Hamster And Your Father Smelled Of Elderberries!

Status
Not open for further replies.