• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Melting Pot 50% discount

jacob180

pilot
I saw a flyer that The Melting Pot a fondue restaurant offers a 50% discount up to $42 off at the Jacksonville, FL location on Sundays-Thursdays for military and local emergency personnel. I'd never been before and wanted to check it out, especially after seeing that offer. We tried it tonight. It was an excellent meal and dining experience at a nice restaurant. I highly recommend it for a special night out with a significant other. www.meltingpot.com

ZekeBathory

Doe-eyed Hopeful
Grr! This reminds me of every time we got word in formation that Golden Corral was having it's "Veterans and Military eat free" deal. We'd get the most ineffectual directions -- directions even worse than just saying "over yonder" -- and spend upwards of two hours driving around Northern Virginia looking for a freaking Golden Corral.

It never appeared on the horizon and we'd also bitterly pull into some crappy Chinese buffet and clear more plates than we really wanted to eat because we were trying to compensate for the money we didn't intend to spend.

:icon_rage

NUFO06

None
I cant find that on their website. Where did you see this discount offer? Did they do it for the whole bill or just you?