• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Last Midrats

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I will always remember my *last rats. Great company, and the best eggs the navy had to offer. Seriously, it was a good night, just a few days ago now. All the JOPA came, in spite of me being a hinge, and the fact that they would have been there anyway. You can't complain about that. When I look back, those are the peeps I will miss, as well as my original JOPA obviously.

Mos

None
Disciplinary Review Board. A chance for CPOs to fix a sailor without elevating it further.
Also a chance for the chiefs to get their licks in before sailor gets fed to the XO and skipper. Gotta love military justice.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Also a chance for the chiefs to get their licks in before sailor gets fed to the XO and skipper. Gotta love military justice.
Whatever happens at DRB isn’t part of the military justice process. Carrots and sticks can both be effective tools in behavior modification.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Almost as good as the real thing:
2eb.jpg