• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

the last manned fighter

BackOrdered

Contributor
Okay I'll admit I enjoy my F/A-18E sim and I've sunk quite a bit of $ into it but this guys crazy! That whole get up, the helmet alone is probably worth more than my entire PC! I do have the same HOTAS set up though...ok I'm a geek too. But I don't wear my bag and I don't own any of the other stuff!

For a minute I thought just the helmet crossed the line for you? Jealous? :rolleyes:

navyao

I can't even begin to imagine how Bruckheimer's going to make a sequel, the Navy has changed so much over the past what, 26 years since they made the first one. Hopefully Mav has conformed and is only being called Pete around the hangar and on station because callsigns are bad now arent' they? The O'Club isn't a place for single women to go anymore either, it would be more acceptable if either he or Kelly McGillis came out of the closet. And why the F-35? It isn't in the fleet, it hasn't even made it to the RAG and the last I heard it can't go to the boat because of hook problems. Wouldn't the Rhino make more sense? Hopefully this will be a very PC movie because if this becomes a big recruiting tool we only want to recruit folks who can be politically correct, sorry I'm venting.

navyao

For a minute I thought just the helmet crossed the line for you? Jealous? :rolleyes:

Haha! No I'm not jealous, haha! Honestly I've always wanted one, something I could display behind the bar but that's about it. I have my cranial and that's it.

Green11

Living the dream
I can't even begin to imagine how Bruckheimer's going to make a sequel, the Navy has changed so much over the past what, 26 years since they made the first one. Hopefully Mav has conformed and is only being called Pete around the hangar and on station because callsigns are bad now arent' they? The O'Club isn't a place for single women to go anymore either, it would be more acceptable if either he or Kelly McGillis came out of the closet. And why the F-35? It isn't in the fleet, it hasn't even made it to the RAG and the last I heard it can't go to the boat because of hook problems. Wouldn't the Rhino make more sense? Hopefully this will be a very PC movie because if this becomes a big recruiting tool we only want to recruit folks who can be politically correct, sorry I'm venting.

Well, at least one of your suggestions has been met.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_McGillis#Personal_life

navyao

Rape victim becomes a lesbian? I don't get the connection. :rolleyes: I'm sure she was born that way.
I'd love to comment on this one but I better not...I haven't seen what McGillis looks like as of late, in Top Gun she was pretty hot - at least I thought so.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I haven't seen what McGillis looks like as of late
All good things come to an end. Some sooner than others.
0108_memba_kelly_mcgillis_reveal_2.jpg

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
We're none of us as good looking as we used to be.

That restaurant Kelly's in Cayo Hueso is hers, isn't it?

navyao

AHHHH!! Omg! What the hell? my guess is she's lost that lov'n feeling again and from the looks of her pic, she ain't getting back anytime soon - wow!