• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The "Holy Crap" List

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
Apologies if this is a repost, but my dad sent me this link of "holy crap" photos and video clips some of you might be interested in.

http://www.micom.net/oops/

My personal favorite:

Attachments

• oops9.jpg
    oops9.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 342

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I could have sworn this was webmaster when he was in VTs. Maybe he just had a similar experience.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
man that video of the guy getting sucked into the intake of an A-6 is intense. I have always heard story but have never seen it.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
man that video of the guy getting sucked into the intake of an A-6 is intense. I have always heard story but have never seen it.
I was the OOD on TR when it happened. I saw the whole thing. It's been discussed on the site before. Do a search in you are interested.

Lonestar155

is good to go
I am kind of hoping that someone has a good story to share on this one. Crazy stuff on that site. Thanks

Attachments

• CockPit.jpg
    CockPit.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 195

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
I am kind of hoping that someone has a good story to share on this one. Crazy stuff on that site. Thanks
I seem to recall an Approach article about that one...let me see if I can find it. Anyone?

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
A SWO Captain on a fam flight accidentally punched himself out.

I was told it was a o-ride for a prospective pilot applicant. Looking for something to grab and found the lower handles. It was reported that way on here, and was argued that is the reason why o-rides are not offered anymore.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I was told it was a o-ride for a prospective pilot applicant. Looking for something to grab and found the lower handles. It was reported that way on here, and was argued that is the reason why o-rides are not offered anymore.

Well, considering HAL Pilot was there, and he just said it was a SWO Captain...

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Not the case. It's a well known incident. End of discussion.

Brett