• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownshoe

Contributor
Agree. Great shots!
What kind of camera/lens/etc.?

Yeah. I’d like to know as well. You and heyjoe take the best photos! (Dave you fess up as well. Or I’ll just steal your camera from your car in a few weeks when we’re at Ledo's.:))

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
Aww come on Spanky you cant give my Blue Knights any love for their first official static display at KPNS? Shit, the Assassin himself was on deck.

p.s. - we were the Osprey in the back next to the Battle Banana

KBayDog

Aww come on Spanky you cant give my Blue Knights any love for their first official static display at KPNS? Shit, the Assassin himself was on deck.

p.s. - we were the Osprey in the back next to the Battle Banana

Maybe Spanky missed taking photos of your bird because it was parked at Pensacola International?

BTW, the "mighty" plopter did one hell of a job at the Fleet Fly-in last month. The studs really enjoyed their fam flights.*

*There were no plopter fam flights at the Fleet Fly-in... Represent!

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
Maybe Spanky missed taking photos of your bird because it was parked at Pensacola International?

BTW, the "mighty" plopter did one hell of a job at the Fleet Fly-in last month. The studs really enjoyed their fam flights.*

*There were no plopter fam flights at the Fleet Fly-in... Represent!

Yeah I heard about that. Wasn't us and I dont know what their reasoning was for not takin studs. We'll prob get that frag next year tho and bring some fence riders over to the Dark Side.

millsra13

'Merica
pilot
Contributor
Fat Albert brings back memories. I flew from Cecil to Yuma (and back) many times on a C-130. The web seats were a bit uncomfortable, to say the least, so we’d snooze on the piled up seabags. If we hit an air pocket seabags and Sailors went everywhere.:) Shit, if I could go back in in time I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.

Great photos, Spanky!

Steve
Ah, the mighty C-130. We had to take one for a Det in Sigonella...from K-bay. It took 4 days of flying in that loud, obnoxious, cold, bone-jarring, beautiful piece of machinery. It was full of cargo on all of our flights so we climbed on top of all the boxes where the heater vents were and slept for 9 hours a day and partied all night on every stop-off. Good times!

flaps

happy to be here
None
Contributor
6361081055_92b45ac8bf_b.jpg

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
BAGRAMTAKEOFF.jpg

11/21/2011
BAGRAM TAKEOFF
A U.S. Air Force HH-60 Pave Hawk helicopter assigned to the 83rd Expeditionary Rescue Squadron takes off from Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan. Nov. 19, 2011. U.S. Air Force photo by Tech. Sgt. Matt Hecht

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
KC10.jpg

Skyward bound
A KC-10 Extender takes off Nov. 18, 2011, from the Europe. The KC-10, from Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, N.J., was assigned to the 313th Air Expeditionary Wing to provide air refueling assets to NATO during Operation Unified Protector. (U.S. Air Force photo/Maj. Andra Higgs)

Status
Not open for further replies.