• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLB

None
Does anyone have pics of the A-3 flyby at NAS Whidbey yesterday (4/29)? Please post if you do.

Thanks,
SLB

Flying Toaster

None
I hate posting drone pics, but I thought this one was interesting with an F-35 lurking in the background. That thing is ridiculously fat, is it a B?

ed11-0128-123.jpg

KBayDog

Down to the Wire (1970):

A few observations:

1. You old-timers smoked a LOT!
2. You old-timers had a terrible soundtrack to your lives. Groovy, but terrible.
3. Cranial technology hasn't progressed much in four decades.
4. The more things change...

Great find, AA75.

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
A few observations:

1. You old-timers smoked a LOT!
2. You old-timers had a terrible soundtrack to your lives. Groovy, but terrible.
3. Cranial technology hasn't progressed much in four decades.
4. The more things change...

Great find, AA75.
Great find indeed! Damn, I could be in that vid, since I CQ'd on the East Coast in 1970 on the 'Forest Fire'. I will have to look again.

1. I smoked a lot. I shut off my O2 and lit up at least once, if not twice during a 1.5 hop. If it was bad, i had three cancer-sticks.

2. The soundtrack quality was terrible. But the songs of that era are big today on TV ads. Classic is the call.

3. Cranial technology? No crapola!

4. You got it!!!

Flying Toaster

None
Hopefully this isn't a repost. Very well done compilation of some crazy U-2 landings. That thing is definitely still a taildragger...

srqwho

pilot
Hopefully this isn't a repost. Very well done compilation of some crazy U-2 landings. That thing is definitely still a taildragger...

Son of a bitch... how typical are these sorts of roll-outs? Makes landing the 45 in those brutal 10 kt crosswinds seem kind of junior varsity IFSish.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Wow, that was hysterical and almost frightening how subservient and 2nd class that wife in the dragon lady video made HERSELF out to be. "Dragon lady will always be #1. You have to get used to that. And I'm happy.... because he's happy!" When did women get rights?? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.