• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
HEY!!! I 'know' those LSO-'kine boys ... memory banks kicking in ... running ... running ... nothing yet ... more later ... running ...

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
Great shots Spanky - Couldn't help to notice the torque (28.5% it looks like on both) at 110 kts...is that the torque setting at cruise or are you guys in a descent (couldnt find the VSI)?

VFA-203 Forever

So You Like To Put fishsticks in your mouth?
Spanky,

Kudos on the shots, dude!

How the hell did you land such crisp, sharp night shots in a helo no-less? Either you brought a tripod up (Even then, In a helo, I'd expect shake!) or your hands are steady as stone! :)

badger16

None
Here is a pic I got from my brother the other day of his squadron (VX-9) doing a flyby over mecca... or should I say LA LA LA LAMBEAU FIELD!!

Attachments

• Lambeau Flyover-Joe Oliva.jpg
    Lambeau Flyover-Joe Oliva.jpg
    396.9 KB · Views: 268

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Neat pic of a USN Skyraider from VA-25...of one of my all-time favorite a/c.

j0gqqc.jpg

rrpilot

Neat pic of a USN Skyraider from VA-25...of one of my all-time favorite a/c.

Very cool, I used to volunteer at the Sussex airshow at KFWN we always had at least one Skyraider....absolutely awesome a/c...here's a pic below of the simulated bombing run...I'll have to dig up the better pics off my desktop..

n72487557746261154071.jpg

navyao

I saw the crew standing on the sidelines and noticed the G-1's they were wearing thinking, I wonder who and what did the fly by. That was tough game for us, Kampan and Al Harris are out, things keep getting worse in "Mecca."

Status
Not open for further replies.