• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
Do you boys HAVE to wear a cranial of some sort nowdays -- anytime you're on the roof??? Even when flight ops are not being conducted .. ???

Inquiring minds ...

Anytime your feet leave the deck, you must wear a cranial. Properly buckled, of course.

Former QAO.....out.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Anytime your feet leave the deck, you must wear a cranial. Properly buckled, of course. .....
But mebbe not here ... right?? :D

dsc01907kx3.jpg

photo by A4sForever

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
photo by A4sForever
No, they would just shut it down due to improper ORM and lack of a written bull-riding SOP. And then make everyone wear cranials. :D

Harrier Dude

Living the dream

dsc01907kx3.jpg

photo by A4sForever

The TRA nazis would NEVER allow that kind of fun anymore.

If they were forced to, the rider would be in full body armor and the stack of mattresses would be about 1/4" below the level of the bull itself.

And there would be a Corpsman present. And a fire truck. And the SAR helo on turning standby. And the XO of the ship would personally supervise.

The ORM sheet would be published by volume in a leatherbound set of 12 books.

Sinatra

ALOHA LAMPS
B-17g

The Commerative (used to be Confederate) AF came to our small Iowa Airfield this weekend. Here are a couple of the many photos my wife and I took.

sorry one is 90 deg off

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 79
  • front 2.jpg
    front 2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 62
  • b-17 rear.jpg
    b-17 rear.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 55
  • cockpit.jpg
    cockpit.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 80

Ave8tor

Bringing the Noise!™
pilot
The Commerative (used to be Confederate) AF came to our small Iowa Airfield this weekend. Here are a couple of the many photos my wife and I took.

sorry one is 90 deg off

I wonder how many cans of Never-Dull they go through before each show.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Coming off of a low level. Gotta love the Prowler. Interestingly enough, you can see my kneeboard in the pic.. oops.

Attachments

• redo.jpg
    redo.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 239
Status
Not open for further replies.