• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
222222.jpg

110616-O-ZZ999-027 DILI, Timor-Leste (June 16, 2011) An MH-60S Sea Hawk helicopter assigned to the Wild Cards of Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 23 flies over Timor-Leste. The Wild Cards conducting missions supporting Pacific Partnership 2011. Pacific Partnership 2011 is a humanitarian assistance mission that will visit the islands of Tonga, Vanuatu, Papua New Guinea, Timor-Leste and the Federated States of Micronesia. (U.S. Navy photo by Kristopher Radder/Released)

KBayDog

Took some shots with a new lens at the Naval Avaition Museam the other day. Any input (constructive... "I, too, cry" ((The Big Lebowski)) on the shots would be appreciated (can still return the pricey lens if I want).... Thanks.

No love for Choppah Command? Haha...

Nice shots, especially considering that the lighting at the museum is hit or miss at times.

KBayDog

Does that choppah really say "OTTO" underneath the bubble? If so, that explains why someone is hanging off the skids...

KBayDog

jollygreen07 said:
Why the Marines never got that aircraft I don't know... If ever an airframe was suited for a service.... Still one of my favorites. Thanks for the vid.

I still can't get over just how quiet she is. (When she's not raining down lead on you, that is. Fortunately, I'll never know what that sounds like!)

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
I love the "raked range" attack. It works awesome in the "no threat" environment, like Afghanistan (for the most part).

We didn't get it because it can't land on the boat.

It's an awesome plane from a different era. It works well today in the current threat level, but probably (and sadly) has no future.

Status
Not open for further replies.