• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

navyao

A-6E from VA-95 w/ MK-20 Rockeye.

VA-95028.jpg

navyao

NH 203. I snapped it to soon, the RIO waived right after I took it. Notice the 'Boola Boola' award painted under the starboard side of the windscreen.

Blacklion203029.jpg

MasterBates

The Hoze flies a S-2F (highly modified)..

The E-1 was based off the Stoof, but the Stoof has a single tail and some other changes, in addition to the ASW armament it used to have.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
....The E-1 was based off the Stoof....
And so was the C-1 TRADER which was the only 'ride' you had as a ship's company Naval Aviator in the days prior to the C-2's and the dedicated VRC COD-'Rons ....

And the TS-1A, which you boys in PROPS @ CORPUS would have flown ... and CQ'ed in ... and a host of others ....

A CANUCK S-2 wavin' bye ...

And an 'in tension' run-up just prior to launch on my first carrier, USS BENNINGTON:

Bottom line: the STOOF was a GREAT ol' girl in all shapes & missions ... :)

brownshoe

Contributor
And so was the C-1 TRADER which was the only 'ride' you had as a ship's company Naval Aviator in the days prior to the C-2's and the dedicated VRC COD-'Rons ....

And the TS-1A, which you boys in PROPS @ CORPUS would have flown ... and CQ'ed in ... and a host of others ....

A CANUCK S-2 wavin' bye ...

And an 'in tension' run-up just prior to launch on my first carrier, USS BENNINGTON:

Bottom line: the STOOF was a GREAT ol' girl in all shapes & missions ... :)

This plane was my ride to the boat. In the rear facing aft with the mail and the parts. Rough and tumble got the job done!

Steve

Always reminded me of these crumpled hat guys:

Attachments

• terry_pirates.jpg
    terry_pirates.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 67
Status
Not open for further replies.