• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

llnick2001

it’s just malfeasance for malfeasance’s sake
pilot
Yep, concur on the ODV pool...and neither of the pitot tube covers are melted, so you know the bird has less than 100 hours :D

What is that fancy crap attached below the OAT tubes at the top of the nose bay?

It IS a Block III, but no chaff/flare provisions below the gunner's window?

The bumpy protrusions on either side of the TACAN (the circle) are mounting points for aircraft survivability equipment. I don't know what the thing right below the OAT is.

Pags

N/A
pilot
The bumpy protrusions on either side of the TACAN (the circle) are mounting points for aircraft survivability equipment. I don't know what the thing right below the OAT is.

Yeah, I was talking more about the thing at the very top of the nose bay.

The bigger bumps are for your RWR and Fish Eyes.

highside7r

None
For the UH, we mount our RAS (main rotor track/balance) camera on the nose door cooling intake , which USN birds don't have, so looks like a bracket to hold the camera. Does the Blk III or all for that matter have the IVHUMS? We (Army) are now finally getting for vibe/trend analysis.

60flyer

Now a C-12 pilot
pilot
Contributor
humanitarian mission

dsc0050u.jpg
2123.jpg

2158.jpg
2163y.jpg

Sometimes the job isn't about the flying....sometimes it's about the things you get to see and the people you get to help. Great feeling!

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
D-Day Remembrance images

090607-F-3961R-494a.jpg

090607-F-3961R-666a.jpg

D-DAY TRADITION
U.S. Army soldiers re-enact the D-Day airborne assault that occurred 65 years ago over Saint Mere Eglise, France, June 7, 2009.
U.S. Air Force photo by Master Sgt. Cecilio Ricardo

090606-F-3961R-566a.jpg

Salute to the fallen at Normandy Beaches by US Army 105mm Howitzer battery

U.S. Air Force photo by Master Sgt. Cecilio Ricardo

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I was thinking more for a background on my computer. Kind of sacrilegious considering I'm a P-3 guy.

60flyer

Now a C-12 pilot
pilot
Contributor
Come on.....

Everyone keeps asking for the big picture I posted with the chocks.....lets focus on the kick A** VERTREP one! :icon_tong

1217v.jpg

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Speaking of backgrounds, here's one for BigIron and his fellow shooters

090223-N-6538W-312b.jpg

LAUNCH LIGHTS
U.S. Navy Lt. David Gardner gives an aircraft the signal to launch during night flight operations aboard the aircraft carrier USS John C. Stennis in the Pacific Ocean, Feb. 23, 2009.
U.S. Navy photo by Petty Officer 3rd Class Walter M. Wayman

Status
Not open for further replies.