• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery...part DEUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
washed up in ireland in '02 after being lost off key west a year earlier
8214856430_4f7fe1c02e_o.jpg

Wow...

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
What's with all of the freaking circular symbols on every part of the aircraft? But glad to see some folks are still rocking' the "Pumpkin suits" of days gone by...

They probably saw them on western test aircraft and figured that they must be important, whatever they are for....

navyao

I bet the chow's a lot better! Chinese buffet on a carrier - hell yea! I would've killed for some Ge, Tso's when I was underway. I wonder if they yell at their Sailors, "You been here fo hour, you leave now!"

I was just going to post an article about the CHICOM carrier; eh, what the hell...same pics but there's an article attached, read it if you'd like. Apparently this "pig" doesn't have catapults and it's a former Ukranian boat, hmm...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/see...l-fighter-jet-landing-on-an-aircraft-carrier/

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I bet the chow's a lot better! Chinese buffet on a carrier - hell yea! I would've killed for some Ge, Tso's when I was underway. I wonder if they yell at their Sailors, "You been here fo hour, you leave now!"

I was just going to post an article about the CHICOM carrier; eh, what the hell...same pics but there's an article attached, read it if you'd like. Apparently this "pig" doesn't have catapults and it's a former Ukranian boat, hmm...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/see...l-fighter-jet-landing-on-an-aircraft-carrier/

But everybody knows that General Tsao is chicken.
General_Tso.png

81montedriver

pilot

Would that make it the Soviet carrier formerly known as the Kuznetzov?

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Safetyviolators.jpg

121127-N-LY958-056 CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas (Nov.27, 2012) Cmdr. James Norris, assigned to Training Air Wing (TAW) 4, and Lt. Cmdr. Jeffrey Shanahan climb into a new T-6B Texan II for its first flight from Naval Air Station (NAS) Corpus Christi. The Texan II is replacing the Navy's T-34C Turbomentor as the primary pilot training aircraft. (U.S. Navy photo by Richard Stewart/Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.