• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery...part DEUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmid

pilot
Contributor

Hahaha, this was the exact E-2 flight that we were watching on the news before our last flight there. We had this guy that was a prior corpsman turned pilot and dieing to fly in to Iraq. The only flight he got was after the 18th and the war was technically over. He still gets pretty worked up when we tell him that.

@Otto- Moving personnel, some leaving and some entering Iraq... We had tasking lined up for several more flights (like 4-5 in January and about the same in February), but for whatever reason it got squashed. And I left the theatre around that time so I ceased to care.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Hahaha, this was the exact E-2 flight that we were watching on the news before our last flight there. We had this guy that was a prior corpsman turned pilot and dieing to fly in to Iraq. The only flight he got was after the 18th and the war was technically over. He still gets pretty worked up when we tell him that.

@Otto- Moving personnel, some leaving and some entering Iraq... We had tasking lined up for several more flights (like 4-5 in January and about the same in February), but for whatever reason it got squashed. And I left the theatre around that time so I ceased to care.
Someone must have been a part of Det 1...

FLYMARINES

Doing Flips and Shit.
pilot
An E-6B or a CR-2 or CR-3? The AF uses the E-6B. So...I think we know your avatar and screen name is all a ruse. Next you'll be telling us you breastfed in the HTs.

I was speaking in general terms and they both do the same shit. No need to jump all over me over this, sheesh. I also remember plenty about my logged CR-2 time at NDZ, so thanks for reading a little too much into my comment...sir.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
An E-6B or a CR-2 or CR-3? The AF uses the E-6B. So...I think we know your avatar and screen name is all a ruse. Next you'll be telling us you breastfed in the HTs.

A ruse!? Hi, it's 1930s, can we have our words, and clothes, and shitty plane back? Call you back, 1930s. And, hey, watch out for that Adolf Hitler. He's a bad egg.
0.jpg

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I was speaking in general terms and they both do the same shit. No need to jump all over me over this, sheesh. I also remember plenty about my logged CR-2 time at NDZ, so thanks for reading a little too much into my comment...sir.

Lighten up, Francis. It was a joke. It was more a dig on the AF than you. Go look at the AF breast feeding thread.

FLYMARINES

Doing Flips and Shit.
pilot
Lighten up, Francis. It was a joke. It was more a dig on the AF than you. Go look at the AF breast feeding thread.

As a Cobra pilot, I'm unable to lighten up, and apparently unable to interpret internet forum speak without smilies. I missed the whole breast feeding thread, but in the end, no harm no foul. (Insert simulated smilie here - unable to with ipad tapatalk)

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
As a Cobra pilot, I'm unable to lighten up, and apparently unable to interpret internet forum speak without smilies. I missed the whole breast feeding thread, but in the end, no harm no foul. (Insert simulated smilie here - unable to with ipad tapatalk)

Since many years ago, I followed one of your brother Cobra pilots' lead and abstained from smilies. Call it a memorial or means to honor him, if you want. He could usually pull it off. I know I'm no skidkid, but it's a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.