• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery...part DEUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
They have several of these in Tallahassee. I have almost ZERO desire to live in Tallahassee, but I always wondered how you got that gig. I never really followed through to find out.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
F35C-1.jpg

Two jets are on a formation test flight in the Atlantic test range.

ATLANTIC TEST RANGE (April 18, 2012) Cmdr. Eric Buus and Marine Corps Lt. Col. Matthew Taylor fly F-35C Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter test aircraft CF-1 and CF-2 on a formation test flight in the Atlantic test range. The test flights included a formation takeoff and landing, and structural loads testing on CF-2. The F-35C carrier variant of the Joint Strike Fighter is distinct from the F-35A and F-35B variants with its larger wing surfaces and reinforced landing gear to withstand catapult launches and deck landing impacts associated with the demanding aircraft carrier environment. The F-35C is undergoing test and evaluation at Naval Air Station Patuxent River prior to delivery to the fleet. (U.S. Navy photo courtesy of Lockheed Martin/Released)

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
No pal, it's a Huey now... has transitioning to North Filed hurt your helo recc?

Heh.. I could've sworn I saw a white Cobra just this past week. In my defense, I didn't have my glasses on :D

(PS- I hope you and the fam didn't get flooded out by this crazy rain.)

Status
Not open for further replies.