• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The future of airport security screening

Cleonard19

Contributor
I see this sensor being easily triggered by pissed off people. And how many times have you been through security and NOT seen people pissed off that the line through security is so long? And if being pissed off triggers it, lines will only get worse and exacerbate the problem.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
This is basically a computer profiling people, the way Israel profiles people (body language), although they chat with people too, to see their responses.

However, what happens when a 350lb fatass walks through? Guaranteed their heart is booming. Or a shifty-eyed schizophrenic? :)

DukeAndrewJ

Divo without a division
Contributor
However, what happens when a 350lb fatass walks through? Guaranteed their heart is booming. Or a shifty-eyed schizophrenic? :)

that solves my problem of always being stuck next to the fat person with rolls bulging over into my seat...

DavidC

Does anyone honestly think the TSA would agree to such a passive system? These are the same guys who won't let you bring a drink past security.