• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The eggs are in the nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

psrogers

Intel Officer
Well, I sent in my 'preliminary package' today. I don't know if they send my package to certain boards for evaluation with respect to a certain position, like pilot, but my first two choices were intel and SWO. My last visit to an eye surgeon was last week, and I found out that I actually can get eye surgery- for those of you who remember another doctor told me my pupils were too big- but my prescription is changing too fast. Maybe my eyes will stabilized and I'll try and be 'Iceman' later. Sort of a bummer, but at least now I can move ahead.
Anyway, I know this site is all about 'airwarriors' but there are definitely some SWO's lurking around here, and some people interested in intel, so we'll see if I get accepted or rejected and that can be added to the database as a basis of comparision for others. Wish me luck- from what I gather from this website, these two positions aren't exactly easy to get.

Peace, Paul

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
The three legged chair is in the corner. John has a black mustache.
icon_smile.gif

Good luck!

Tessone

Good luck on your package--intel really does seem extremely competitive.

--
Chris Tessone
http://www.polyglut.net/

Status
Not open for further replies.