• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Doghouse....we've all been there

exo

Haha that is pretty funny. I wish that much though/entertainment was involved in regular TV ads.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
I've always managed to use my mouth to get out of the doghouse, seeing as I am such the cunning linguist...

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I've always managed to use my mouth to get out of the doghouse, seeing as I am such the cunning linguist...

Nice..I was once in the dog house with my fiance for a month. I got so used to the couch that it was tough to go back to my bed once I was out.

It's not a nice feeling.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Damnn, what did you do to earn that sentence?

Two summers ago, fiance went out of town to see her sister. Some of my friends and I had a party at my house..I pass out on the couch, didn't know one of the girls just "found a room" to crash in, turned out it was our (my fiance and I's) room.

I'm late for work the next morning..run into my bathroom to take a shower and didn't even see the chick. Didn't even know I was in trouble until the shower curtain gets ripped open and it's my fiance..wondering why I'm in the shower and a girl is asleep in our bed. :eek:

exo

lolol that's pretty ridiculous. That's quite the clusterfuck you got yourself into there.

mtsupilot09

"We lookin fo you. We gon find you!"
Can't believe you even got yourself out of that one. That's a pretty spectacular circumstance.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Two summers ago, fiance went out of town to see her sister. Some of my friends and I had a party at my house..I pass out on the couch, didn't know one of the girls just "found a room" to crash in, turned out it was our (my fiance and I's) room.

I'm late for work the next morning..run into my bathroom to take a shower and didn't even see the chick. Didn't even know I was in trouble until the shower curtain gets ripped open and it's my fiance..wondering why I'm in the shower and a girl is asleep in our bed. :eek:

So what'd you do to get out of the "doghouse?"

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
So what'd you do to get out of the "doghouse?"

Just kept my head down and shut up..I guess it made me look less guilty.

I still remember the conversation:
Her- "What the FUCK..."
Me- "Hey!, Huh?"
Her-" Come here..look" (points to the bed, the chick is slowly waking up, and I look like I saw a ghost)
Me- " I--" before I could get a word out..
Her- "BULLSHIT!"

Chick tried to explain everything, but I knew to just shut up until it blew over. That's how I got out.

Huggy Bear

pilot
Just kept my head down and shut up..I guess it made me look less guilty.

Her- "What the FUCK..."
Me- "Hey!, Huh?"
Her-" Come here..look" (points to the bed, the chick is slowly waking up, and I look like I saw a ghost)
Her- "BULLSHIT!"

Chick tried to explain everything, but I knew to just shut up until it blew over. That's how I got out.

Her- "What the FUCK..."
Me- "Hey!, Huh?"
Her- "BULLSHIT!"
Me- You remember that threesome fantasy I told you about...