• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

the aviator and the princess

Once upon a time, an Aviator asked a beautiful princess, "Will you marry me?"

The princess said, "No!"

And the Aviator lived happily ever after and flew jets all over the world and drove hot cars and banged skinny long-legged big-titted flight attendants and hunted and fished and went to topless bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, martinis and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and kept his house and guns and ate cold spam and potato chips and beans and blew enormous farts and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was frickin cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and even left the toilet seat up.........

The End

MasterBates

I live with a "princess" but mine is of the Jewish American version. Oy vey.

But she came with her own cash and pays for my new motorcycle. ;D

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
If you want to be happy for the rest of your life,
never make a pretty woman you wife.
So from my personal point of view,
get an ugly [and rich] girl to marry you. :)

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Didn't marry rich, but my wife definitely supports my golf, scotch, beer and cigar habits... So long as I indulge her with the occasional bottle of vodka or a six pack of Corona... Small price to pay, but definitely a good return on investment...

And before you guys ask for proof, she bought me a golf bag for Christmas. And when she found me browsing a cigar shop after getting her nails done, she says "Here's my credit card. You've got $50 and a half hour." She's a winner.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
That's awesome. Too bad all my hobbies are very expensive, single or not.

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
Didn't marry rich, but my wife definitely supports my golf, scotch, beer and cigar habits... So long as I indulge her with the occasional bottle of vodka or a six pack of Corona... Small price to pay, but definitely a good return on investment...

And before you guys ask for proof, she bought me a golf bag for Christmas. And when she found me browsing a cigar shop after getting her nails done, she says "Here's my credit card. You've got $50 and a half hour." She's a winner.

Where do I find one of those?

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I found her at a sports bar in Durham, NC.

One of the many bennies of being a sports fan. She is undoubtedly the type to enjoy a cold brewski and a NFL game with you, instead of the insideous type that always decides to vacuum the TV room during the 4th quarter!:(
BzB

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
One of the many bennies of being a sports fan. She is undoubtedly the type to enjoy a cold brewski and a NFL game with you, instead of the insideous type that always decides to vacuum the TV room during the 4th quarter!:(
BzB

True story.