• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thanks

XeroCool

I just wanted to let you guys know that I was finally pro-rec'd NFO. I wanted to say thank to all the people on this board because I feel that all information I recieved was through this board. I found out the day after I was pro-rec'd that my recruiter had been retiring for about 8 months, but I finally made it. Now I just have to get the the Army recruiters to give up my MEPS info and do a PRT and I'm good to go. Thanks again, and I will post a OCS date when I find out and see who I might be going with.

I am going to make sure that my recruiting office gives out this website to every NFO/SNA hopeful

Very Respectfully,
One Cool Dude

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
Congrats, this was a long process for you, no? I remember you applying before I did if my memory serves. Either way congrats. When are you graduating?

TheBear82

First off, congrats. Second, I just wanted to know if your packet was put into the February boards or the March boards. Just curious.

XeroCool

Yes, I first applied in AUG 06...then my packet was absent from boards until Feb 07 board. I belive any action I took would have been consider justifiable Homocide.