• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thanks for all of the help

staff03

Got my 2nd ASTB test scores back and got a 60 8/9/7. This is a huge improvement from my first test which was a 50 5/5/5. Just wanted to let everyone know on here that I really appreciate all of the help/advice/gouge that they have given me. I didn't really know about all of the help on this site when I took the test the first time, and after finding airwarriors and looking over literally everything on the ASTB, I was able to raise my scores to a competitive level. For anyone about to take/retake this test, this site is truly invaluable when it comes to all of the info you can find here. Thanks again and I will be sending in the app in a few days so I will let you all know how things go. By the way, it was version 3.

CaptainRon

pilot
Contributor
You only got a 9/9 for your pilot aptitude rating. I don't think that's going to be competitive enough, you slacker!:D

Just kidding. Excellent work.