• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thanks Everyone

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Airwariors,

Thanks for everyone's help over the past 2 years or so - I just found out earlier this week that I and (at my school, at least) my Foundation Classmates were given our appointments to the Naval Academy's Class of 2010. I just wanted to thank everyone for your answers to my questions, humor, and keeping me in check for the past couple years. I can't wait to get started with it all, again, thank you all.

Best wishes to all.

Very respectfully,

Dan

P.S. - I-Day is June 28th, so I'll still be posting/reading till then.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
Congrats!! I think my buddy is gonna be running PT for the plebes this year so good luck, haha.

Jolly Roger

Yes. I am a Pirate.
Congradulations man!

One of our scholarship Mids, just go accepted to the Academy. Ya'll will be in the same class, 2010. Best of luck!

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
fc2spyguy said:
Congrats! and do tell integer hello if you see him there (though something tells me you probably won't);)
That's a name I haven't seen in awhile... what a d-bag.

@Dan - congrats, good luck at Canoe U.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Dan, many congrats, and best of luck.

John

fc2spyguy said:
Congrats! and do tell integer hello if you see him there (though something tells me you probably won't);)
Hilarious, AW history 101 and rep points to you!!

DanMa1156

pilot
Contributor
fc2spyguy said:

Hahaha I almost forgot about that guy... funny times... man that guy was the epitome of a tool...

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
DanMav1156 said:
Hahaha I almost forgot about that guy... funny times... man that guy was the epitome of a tool...

Yeah, when you get to the boat school, do me a favor and find out what a "pre-appointee" is. I'm dying to know.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
DanMav1156 said:
Airwariors,

Thanks for everyone's help over the past 2 years or so - I just found out earlier this week that I and (at my school, at least) my Foundation Classmates were given our appointments to the Naval Academy's Class of 2010. I just wanted to thank everyone for your answers to my questions, humor, and keeping me in check for the past couple years. I can't wait to get started with it all, again, thank you all.
Now where is that button again?....Oh, here it is

Pay Your Dues

DanMa1156

pilot
Contributor
Steve Wilkins said:
Now where is that button again?....Oh, here it is

Pay Your Dues

I swear (no seriously!) that I have been thinking about donating as of late... as soon as the funds are, for lack of a better word - existant - they'll come Steve and Webmaster. Seriously.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
DanMav1156 said:
I swear (no seriously!) that I have been thinking about donating as of late... as soon as the funds are, for lack of a better word - existant - they'll come Steve and Webmaster. Seriously.
Don't worry about it. Majority of you here are going to school, eating Ramen noodles and buying beer (keep your priorities straight!! :D). You should NOT be donating... Now, those of you putting away $100 a day in Per Diem... cough... what's stopping you? I keed, I keed!!!

Once again, congrats...