• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thank You

I'm heading down to Annapolis today to begin plebe summer tomorrow and I wanted to post a thank you to all of you on Airwarriors before I left. While I have mostly just been a lurker on the site, the information provided by the more active members has been both helpful and motivating to me to try to follow this path. Hope all is well with everyone and hopefully I'll see some of you in the fleet one day.

Thanks again,
~flyr

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm heading down to Annapolis today to begin plebe summer tomorrow and I wanted to post a thank you to all of you on Airwarriors before I left. While I have mostly just been a lurker on the site, the information provided by the more active members has been both helpful and motivating to me to try to follow this path. Hope all is well with everyone and hopefully I'll see some of you in the fleet one day.

Thanks again,
~flyr
Classy. A good start on your new career. Good luck!