• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thank You!

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
I posted this under the ASTB tab and wanted to make sure it got to the right people! I just took the ASTB earlier today. I am prior navy for 5 years. I was an aircrew man. I have been out of the Navy for 4 years. I would like to thank everyone who posted some gouge or website material as that really helped me in determining what I needed to study. I wish I could have studied more (only studied for 3 days this week but I studied for a hard 3 days!) but I'm getting older and running out of time to submit my package and get a degree.

My scores were 7/8/7 55 (SNA only probably for the April boards)

I felt if I had more time (school starts next week and only wanted to worry about it) I think I could have greatly improved my scores but I couldn't have done it without all the posts on this and the Navy OCS forum! So, thank you all again!!!​

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
Thanks Ken I appreciate it!

Also, I flew on a P-3 when I was in the Navy so I really like your profile pic.