• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

TH-57 Photo and MP3

ArkhamAsylum

500+ Posts
pilot
Anyone have/know of any posted photos of said instrument panel and/or EP MP3s?
(Internet and AW search attempted and failed.)

S/F

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
You'll get an instrument panel when you check in to the HTs. Or just talk to a buddy who's ahead of you, they'll have one. As for EP MP3s... um. Wings is about all I can think of. Or you could always make your own.

ArkhamAsylum

500+ Posts
pilot
Very well then

OK, I just sucked it up and recorded them myself. I apologize for poor audio quality for anyone who wants to use them.
I would prefer not to debate my pronunciation of the word "cyclic."

Attachments

• th-57_ep_mp3s.zip
    1 MB · Views: 98

wrk

If you want an instrument pannel, walk into the squadron spaces, follow the signs to HT-18, go in to pubs issue and there's a bunch in there, you can just take one, or you can ask the guy who works there for help, he's very friendly. Its on you to get one, and no one has ever said you have to wait until you're checked in to get one.

ArkhamAsylum

500+ Posts
pilot
Thanks for posting that; thought I searched there. I like how he includes the Notes, Warnings, Cautions, but not a big fan of the 10-second pause in the beginning (presumably so the listener can say the EP before he does).

Pags

N/A
pilot
get a buddy to show you were the cockpit trainers are. if no one is using them, you can go in there and run EPs to your hearts content. They have all the instruments and switches that you'll need. beats the hell out of sitting on your couch pretending you're flying.

Pags

N/A
pilot
I saw the CPTs yesterday. Didn't look nearly as comfortable as my blue couch.

like in primary, they'r really good for building muscle memory an just getting an idea of what abd where everything is. i used them to practice both EPs and procedures like cut guns and autos.

MasterBates

Down, Right, Idle, Turn.

Inch up, inch back, Attitude Nr Ball, Attitude Nr Ball,

Full down, flare, flare flare,

Rock & Pull...

Man, I want to forget that and I can't....

1100 hours of muscle/brain memory is hard to ditch..

theBRAD006

I picked HSC for the "C", not the "S".
pilot
Down, Right, Idle, Turn.

Inch up, inch back, Attitude Nr Ball, Attitude Nr Ball,

Full down, flare, flare flare,

Rock & Pull...

Man, I want to forget that and I can't....

1100 hours of muscle/brain memory is hard to ditch..

And they've somewhat recently changed the dity significantly.

Lane, lock, sock, extra 100 feet.

VSI at or below zero, entering.

Down, right, idle, turn.

Attitude, Nr, ball. Attitude, Nr, ball.

200 feet, into the courseline. 150 feet, collective full down.

75 feet, flare. Twist grip, twist grip, twist grip. Twist grip full open. (Roger, full open)

15 feet, Pull, Pause, Level. Taxi, taxi, taxi.

It's a total mouthful to get it all out. But due to all of the roll overs lately, they changed a bunch of stuff.