• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Texans see UFOs...actually military jets

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
http://www.yahoo.com/s/790327 It's a wonder they did not shoot at the UFOs.:D

So.....what percentage get UFOs?

Let me calculate

Sequent_calculus_for_classical_linear_logic.png

about 0.000001% get UFOs:D

submarinerssbn

i am ashamed of the people in stephenville, that is my home town!!!! that can't tell the difference between a ufo or a jet? geez

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
These morons were on Larry King the other night demanding that Congressional hearings be held. :rolleyes:

Brett

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
These morons were on Larry King the other night demanding that Congressional hearings be held. :rolleyes:

Brett
Larry must have been hard pressed for guests ... sheesh, this guys interviews world leaders for cryin out loud (amongst others ...)

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Stephenville has great BBQ! I had to stop there when an aux tank did not transfer. They have a little golf cart that you take to one of the better BBQ joints I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying. The town seemed to enjoy the cobra fly over as well, about 20 showed up to chat.

FrogFly

Knibb High Football Rules!
Go to Hard 8's. You can get a pork chop dipped in butter! Dublin Dr. Peppers from the fountain. Damn, I miss it!