• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tetris Challenge

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Gee whiz...I thought this was going to be about the REAL Tetris...you know...the one from 1989 utilizing the Nintendo “grey brick” machine.

For the record, I beat the [metaphorical] pants off of EVERY air det knucklehead and EVERY black shoe knucklehead on ALL deployments...unfuckingdefeated, bitches...

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
But you kept the pictures...and your old Nintendo.

Homer J

I'm with NAVAIR. I'm here to help you.
Gee whiz...I thought this was going to be about the REAL Tetris...you know...the one from 1989 utilizing the Nintendo “grey brick” machine.

For the record, I beat the [metaphorical] pants off of EVERY air det knucklehead and EVERY black shoe knucklehead on ALL deployments...unfuckingdefeated, bitches...

How about on the Zenith 286 running it from a 3 1/2" floppy disc? We also had Leisure Suit Larry.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I do appreciate those and they are kind of fun to see, but they're not really new. Albeit a different version, pics like those have been around before:
558aaa86eab8ea5b3d57802a-750-501.jpg