• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

TBS Differences..

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Lonewolf02 said:
you may want to utilize the search tool prior to asking questions or someone'll jump all over you.
I don't think it would have helped him, this isn't a question that comes up too often, if ever.

spitfiremkxiv

Pepe's sandwich
Contributor
No you will the same exact thing as the ground guys. Nothing is different. BPT to hide you excitement for flight school because that is frowned upon here. The only thing you can think is Marine Corps Infantry.

Agreed...you'll have to hide it until MOS's come out. After that, you can let your inner FIGMAC out and brag about how much cooler flying is than infantry, the latter of which is pretty damn cool, if slightly uncomfortable at times.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
When I was an HT IP, we gave every air contract a ride in the TH-57 before the aviation mixer, a little 5 min minute TERF route around Camp Barrett. Are they still doing that?

phrogpilot73

When I was an HT IP, we gave every air contract a ride in the TH-57 before the aviation mixer, a little 5 min minute TERF route around Camp Barrett. Are they still doing that?
I know they didn't do that for Fox '98 air contracts... We just had a lot of beer in the Hawk... There was a Phrog, TH-57, Cobra, and Huey parked at LZ-7...

p1brule

Frenchy
pilot
When I was there two years ago, we got to hop in one for a demo. Good times. First and last time I want to fly a helo:)

Don't drink the kool-aid my little devil dogs.

chupacabra

pilot
Contributor
They didn't do that for Echo '07, and I don't remember hearing about it for any of the other companies recently.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
I think it was Echo '03. Between 2 -57s, we gave something like 100 rides out of the PT field.

usnarnnr

pilot
Delta '05 had a -57 up there to give rides, but the weather was too bad and they only got 2 or 3 rides out before saying screw it and hitting the Hawk