• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

TBS Company Dates

yecats99

Wondering if anyone knows of a website or has any kind of file on the TBS dates for 2006. Also, if you go OCC (I'm going 192...ends August 11th), how long of a break do you have between graduating OCS and going to TBS? I'm trying to figure out which class I'm going to. Thanks.

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
Off the TBS website

Probably WAY too much information based on your question and it may require a little legwork to break down the dates but hey, thats what your there for...

Oh heck I am a little bored right now so...

Alpha: 28 Nov 2005 - 09 June 2006
Bravo: 09 Jan 06 - 07 July 06
Charlie: 10 April 06 - 6 Oct 06
Delta: 19 June 06 - 15 Dec 06
Echo: 10 July 06 - 19 Jan 07
Fox: 4 Sept 06 - 16 March 07

Given these dates if one was to attend OCC 192, ending 11 August then one could reasonably expect to pick up with FOX on 4 Sept, with the possibility of a few working parties in the meantime but more than likely they will give you leave during the break.

scotty008

Back at last
pilot
I graduated OCC 189 last August. You will have the option of taking leave afterwards, and can show up at Camp Barrett any time up to report day. Some guys checked in early and may have ended up with work parties, but this is was rare. Most took off in graduation day and returned for check in about 3 weeks later. You'll make up plenty of leave days while at TBS... might as well take a break and enjoy the time off before the Suck.

danthaman

The right to keep and bear arms
roger that, I just wanted to point out that you can get a more detailed view of how each scheduled week is broken down if you are interested

USMCBebop

SergeantLieutenant
You'll most likely be in Fox Company. It can change for one reason or another, but the bulk of Fox will be your OCC class.