• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

TBS Bravo Co 02-09

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Gents (and Ladies),

With 02-09 being a month and a half away, I was wondering who on the board is going. I got screwed on PTAD because they didnt have enough slots so its been a long boring wait. 15 Dec can't come soon enough...

Keep PTing

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
My kid will be there. He lucked out on PTAD and gets to stay in his college town helping his OSO with recruiting etc.

Living the dream, then TBS, then living the dream again.........

Clux4

Banned
Did we seriously need to open another thread just to talk about that miserable place.
Yeah, standby for the cold. Yesterday was warm because it only gets colder !! :D

Have fun and be safe.
Keep Attacking!

irishmc

I'm still tentatively scheduled for Bravo. My OSO has yet to receive any official orders for us Bravo PLC'ers, so who knows. I'm right there with ya in the "can't wait to start" category. Nuts to waiting until March for Charlie, I'd rather freeze.

jdnew

Man thats gonna be cold. What does that put you guys late March early April for FEX III? Maybe it'll be warmer by then. Good Luck to all. The days well go by slow but the weeks will go by fast.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
I'm still tentatively scheduled for Bravo. My OSO has yet to receive any official orders for us Bravo PLC'ers, so who knows. I'm right there with ya in the "can't wait to start" category. Nuts to waiting until March for Charlie, I'd rather freeze.

Bravo may get to roast, at least for a bit, as well. Graduation is July 10 I think.

Slammer2

Contributor
I just checked into Mike company this morning. Word is most of us air contracts are getting pushed to Charlie.

We also filled out the leave forms. 19DEC to 04JAN

Slammer2

Contributor

I was tentatively scheduled too. I had orders but somehow MCRC never sent them out to the OSO so I never got them. They had me down here on the list though. I just got the tentative orders stamped. I was probably the 50th Lt to check in and I was already the 3rd guy to have that situation. So dont sweat it if you cant get them. But try to

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
I was tentatively scheduled too. I had orders but somehow MCRC never sent them out to the OSO so I never got them. They had me down here on the list though. I just got the tentative orders stamped. I was probably the 50th Lt to check in and I was already the 3rd guy to have that situation. So dont sweat it if you cant get them. But try to

What time did you check in?

Slammer2

Contributor
Around 0745. Tried to get there earlier but took a wrong turn and ended up halfway to Camp Upshar before I figured out my mistake. Traffic sucked. THe bulk of us are checked in now. We're standing by to see who will get to pick up with bravo and who gets pushed to charlie

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Around 0745. Tried to get there earlier but took a wrong turn and ended up halfway to Camp Upshar before I figured out my mistake. Traffic sucked. THe bulk of us are checked in now. We're standing by to see who will get to pick up with bravo and who gets pushed to charlie

Stand by for PM