• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

TBS acronyms

motiv8r

I was just looking at the schedule for my upcoming TBS class...what do "TSFO" and "EWO" stand for? I assume "WFEX" and "WFFEX" are field exercises right?

S/F

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
WFEX - weapons field exercise (not a real field exercise but fun times none the less)

Can't think what the others mean straight off the top of my head right now...

Crowbar

None
WFFEX is war fighting field exercise...the ones where you spend a few days practicing the tactics you've learned.

TSFO is training set for firing operations (or something similar)...essentially it's a simulator where you practice call for fire.

EWO?

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
E5B said:
FIGMAC is the only one you should be concerned with.

I always heard it as BIGMAC. Told my SPC (who was a pretty chill guy for an SPC, especially with the non-fvcked-up priors) that once, and he just looked at me all weird. I started to explain how it meant, "B1tch I Got My Air Contract," when he stopped me and said, "No, [insert my name], I get it. I was just wondering what you're going to do when I DROP your air contract."

motiv8r

thanks for the info, gents. Regarding "EWO", Crowbar, we have one week listed as "EWO/Weapons Prac". "Expeditionary Warfare" maybe? And BTW I'm a ground contract so FIGMAC/BIGMAC unfortunately (fortunately?) doesn't apply to me....

S/F

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
motiv8r said:
thanks for the info, gents. Regarding "EWO", Crowbar, we have one week listed as "EWO/Weapons Prac". "Expeditionary Warfare" maybe? And BTW I'm a ground contract so FIGMAC/BIGMAC unfortunately (fortunately?) doesn't apply to me....

S/F

That probably is what that is, though they won't talk too much about it. When do you start?

Also the schedules posted online are very old and there are some inconsistancies...