• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Taking Form Two of the ASTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmund11

Hey, im taking the ASTB again. the first time i took it (form one) i did alright, but not as good as i was hoping. i hear the ASTB study guide on this site is real helpful, so i'm gonna try that and retake it again later in october. if anyone has taken both forms please let me know how they compare. also if you have any other suggestions for study guides that would be great too.
thanks

justmeryan@yahoo.com

I took both, first time I took form 1, I got a 42 for my OAR and I didn't pay attention to the other scores cause I am going supply. I took form 2 a month later (last week) and got a 54 on the OAR. I thought they were both about the same. I only studied the gouge here and that was enough for a dramatic improvement. Actually, I studied the gouge here both times, but the first time I wasn't prepared for the speed in which to work the math and mechanical sections. The second time I worked a lot faster, only missed a couple...and that's that. I don't think either was harder though.

Status
Not open for further replies.