• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Taking form 2 Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

justaroger

I have already taken form 1 about a year ago and did not do so hot. (39 OAR with 3's and 4's) I am scheduled to take form 2 Thursday, I keep hearing that if I simply study the three forms of gouge(which I have been) on this sight than I should do fine (50's +)? Maybe I am just looking for some reassurance, however, are there any true success stories out there or any other good info on form two?? Any help would be awesome!

Bravo14

can't help you with your reassurance-because i am taking form 2 on Thrusday too. Got a 41 studying arco's book- Officer Candidate Test. I didn't see much of what i studied on the test-esp the mech sections. Good luck.

Brooke

Hey guys:

Bravo14- I have to agree with you; the arco Officer Candidate Test book sucked and did not help in the least. I also scored a 40 the first time after studying that. The sad part is that my lame arse recruiter told me that was the book to use.
banghead_125.gif

Justaroger27- The study gouge on here is great! The mechanical comp. section is very beneficial. The second time I took the ASTB (with the guidance of a new recruiter) I scored a 56. Not as high as I would have liked, but it makes me competitive and it's much better than the first time.
bouncy_125.gif

Good luck on taking the test, I'm sure you will do well if you've been studying the gouge. Most importantly...relax and stay calm durning the test. I let myself get worked up (bacause of how important this is to me) and I think in hindsight that hinders you more than anything.

Brooke

justaroger

For those of you who don't believe that the gouge will help you out, I am a testement to its own worth. Like I stated above I scored a 39 initially with that damn ARCO book, recently I scored a 54 with a 6-7-6. Granted I should have scored better (in aggreance with you Brooke) I am extremelly content with these scores for I am well on my way for being a pilot in the USN. Thanks for the insight Bravo 14 and Brooke, best of luck for all of your future endeavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.