• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Taking a long time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

l7le

It seems that the process to get selected for OCS in the Navy takes quite a bit longer than the Army's OCS. My cousin just got accepted. Started paperwork 2.5 months ago. Turned paperwork in maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago. Notified the 7th, accepted and signed contract the 8th. Shipping out to BCT on 12th.

Then again there's the element of surprise of which branch you get into in the army. Though I heard u can trade with other officer candidates while in OCS.

Man, he's gonna get promoted to 0-2 and 0-3 slightly before me. There'll be no end to him rubbing in my face the fact that I'm slighty older and higher on the family hierachy and having to salute him.

l7le

he'll still rub it in my face. This fool once sent me an email with a picture of a cute girl with the caption "Cute huh, heard you don't have a gf at the moment." Then he leaves a ton of blank lines and the email continues with the general jist of it being his gf and shiet talking.

I think he's still mad cuz i shoved him when we were younger down a steep hill when he wanted to learn how to ride a bike. He still has the scar on his leg. Then again I have the scar above my eyebrow from when he threw a box in front of me when i was riding a skateboard, so we shoulda been even.

Status
Not open for further replies.