• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

TAKE A LOOK - Another - > API Journal Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Just got an email regarding another API and Flight Training Journal put together by David Dominguez. So far he has current information on the pools and pre API info, and he is in his second week of API. Also has some more, and hopefully more current gouge posted.

Go check out his site, come on, you know you want to!! and see Navy training through the coke bottled lensed eyes of an Air Force puke (jk David!!) Take a look at it here: http://www.geocities.com/damado26/

quote:
Welcome to my JSUPT page! On this site you will find information about a USAF student going though pilot training with the Navy through the Joint Specialized Undergraduate Pilot Training program. Be sure to check out the links section.

This journal is in no way meant to leak sensitive information and anything written here will not hinder the security of this country or its training programs or its personnel. If any rules change and certain information is declared sensitive, it will be taken off immediately.

This journal will not help anyone do better or prevent people from failing. What this journal is meant to do is ease the tension that students face caused by the unknown. Its also just nice and interesting to know what you're getting into.

If you want to ask me anything or have comments and suggestions, you can e-mail me at damado26@msn.com

Enjoy

Damado

Hehe, my intro page is like paranoid. Some people who had websites got in trouble with the USAF. Randy Haskin got his house raided by OSI so I felt a need to put this disclaimer out there. The USN seems to be pretty damn lax with information going around. THe USAF for some reason doens't let you have any gouge what so ever....to the USAF its cheating. Sad but true. Hopefully I'll still be able to have the same amount of detail in my journal when I get to Vance.

Dave Shutter

It sounds like they've lightened up at API a bit since Dave Werner's days. No more ostacle course and lenience on poor test grades? It still doesn't sound easy, but maybe now I won't have as much smoke coming out of my ears.

Good luck Damado, what AF plane do you want by the way?

D

Status
Not open for further replies.