• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tailhook 2010

Old R.O.

Professional No-Load
None
Contributor
To replace some images eaten by the recent server crash, here's the cover for the Tailhook 2010 convention program, drawn by Hank Caruso.

The cover is a fold out, almost 17" wide. Rumor has it that he may have some "unfolded" copies that he'll autograph.

Hook10_ProgramCover.jpg

Old R.O.

Professional No-Load
None
Contributor
Here's the floor plan of the second deck (second floor -- for those who are easily offended by naval terminology used in a land-based environment...)

For the Bug Roach Mixer on Friday, I'll try to secure a table in the northeast corner of the Rose Ballroom (the red circle being pointed to by a blue arrow)

Hook10_Layout.jpg

Look for this AirWarriors logo on the table:

AW_TableSign.jpg

Old R.O.

Professional No-Load
None
Contributor
The 3rd Annual AirWarriors Thursday afternoon get-together will take place at 1600 in the sports book area just outside of Gabe's Deli (basement level of the Nugget).

Renegade One

None
The 3rd Annual AirWarriors Thursday afternoon get-together will take place at 1600 in the sports book area just outside of Gabe's Deli (basement level of the Nugget).

Glad to see VF-121 RAG Class 7-72 is still exercising leadership in this area. Lesse...you, me, JR, Smooter...almost a quorum!

pilot_man

Ex-Rhino driver
pilot
Here's the floor plan of the second deck (second floor -- for those who are easily offended by naval terminology used in a land-based environment...)

For the Bug Roach Mixer on Friday, I'll try to secure a table in the northeast corner of the Rose Ballroom (the red circle being pointed to by a blue arrow)

Hook10_Layout.jpg

I'm just trying to figure out where it is I'm going to pass out on this here floor plan. I think any of those stairwells will do.

NightVisionPen

In transition
pilot
I will be at Hook as well. I don't have a booth this year, hopefully I will next year. However I will be there in my bag and I'll have a few Night Vision Pens on my for anyone who wants to check them out or avoid shipping costs.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I finally get to make an appearance after 4 years of everything in the world keeping me away. Woohoo!

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor
I know a few E-6 bubbas will be there. Most of them are S-3 and Bug transition guys though so hold your fire.

Looks like a good time. Hope everyone enjoys!

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm guessing attendance is going to be taking a hit with the canx of several of the airlifts...