• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tailhook 2010

MasterBates

Is Old R.O. going to be in charge of the AW "roundup" this year again?

(I was a little too drunk to do anything of value at Hook 08, and I was on the boat last year)

HuggyU2

None
Sure enjoyed last year,... but it's the same weekend as the U-2 55th Anniversary party in Sacramento,... too bad.

On a separate note, it's also the same weekend as the California Capital Airshow at Mather (www.californiacapitalairshow.com).
It's only a two-hour drive from Reno, so come up on Sat or Sunday. Should be a great show.

I may even get a little time on the microphone, and even drive the Jelly Belly truck/runway.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Nice! I'll plan on showing on Sat....good hangover activity. Last year we went out to Tahoe, and just sat by the lake drinking beers to burn off the hangover, so at least we'd be doing the same while watching airplanes :)

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I may even get a little time on the microphone, and even drive the Jelly Belly truck/runway.

How the mighty have fallen......from this

u2a.jpg

to this

jellybeans.jpg

HuggyU2

None
OK, HeyJoe,... that is pretty damn funny.
But actually, I was referring to this:

Funny thing is,... it's one of the more stressful things I've done!