• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

TAD opportunity for NFOs

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
This latest NAVADMIN has a TAD opportunity that has "I am NFO material" written all over it!! Let's not kid ourselves, with your copious free time off the flight schedule and prior club participation in high school, this is probably up your alley! Honestly, a free trip to Germany! As always, I am here for you.

John
Webmaster, SAMR, and professional pot-stirrer

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
This latest NAVADMIN has a TAD opportunity that has "I am NFO material" written all over it!! Let's not kid ourselves, with your copious free time off the flight schedule and prior club participation in high school, this is probably up your alley! Honestly, a free trip to Germany! As always, I am here for you.

John
Webmaster, SAMR, and professional pot-stirrer
I am going to start training right away! Although I do not think I have a shot as long as Flash is in.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I am going to start training right away! Although I do not think I have a shot as long as Flash is in.

I recently came down with a really bad case of carpal tunnel and am not at the top of my game. Drat! My grudge match against that Air Farce misileer will just have to wait.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
So who can out-geek NFOs? Oh yeah....a webmaster aka computer nerd.......
Whoa whoa whoa, looks who is talking... no more beers on me at Dukes or Chucks!!! Wait, I am not in Hawaii, so guess that wasn't happening anyways, drat! :D