• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

TACAMO...Where not to live

Ryanlbcgm

None
Anybody coming to TACAMO will probably be tempted to move into the Deep Deuce apartments due to their great downtown location and being about 10-15 mins from the Squadron......Absolutely do not live there!!! They have horrible management that will try to screw you on any angle they can...They claim to be Military friendly but make no concessions nor do they offer discounts. My apartment now appears to have black mold, and we are moving. They are still however attempting to charge me for breaking the lease.

A much better choice for downtown living is the Legacy at Arts Quarter. They have a friendly helpful staff, military dicounts, and offer far more amenities for about the same price. Additionally they include covered parking and washer/dryer at no additional charge. It's also a very social community with many functions. Many other officers in my command and neighboring ones are trying to get out of the Deuce and move over there. Good luck in coming out here!

-Hansel

Ryanlbcgm

None
Anybody coming to TACAMO will probably be tempted to move into the Deep Deuce apartments due to their great downtown location and being about 10-15 mins from the Squadron......Absolutely do not live there!!! They have horrible management that will try to screw you on any angle they can...They claim to be Military friendly but make no concessions nor do they offer discounts. My apartment now appears to have black mold, and we are moving. They are still however attempting to charge me for breaking the lease.

A much better choice for downtown living is the Legacy at Arts Quarter. They have a friendly helpful staff, military dicounts, and offer far more amenities for about the same price. Additionally they include covered parking and washer/dryer at no additional charge. It's also a very social community with many functions. Many other officers in my command and neighboring ones are trying to get out of the Deuce and move over there. Good luck in coming out here!

-Hansel

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
ONE post on the same subject is enough, thanks .... closed.

-Hansel

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Post all the threads you want but they're going to be merged. Like A4s says, you get one per topic, period. No shotgunning no matter how mad you are. Post it on Baseops if you continue to feel need to spread the word.