• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tabling

rudvanis

I have actually been tabled from June board for SWO to July board for SWO. I am very happy I didn't get a no. However, I was curious about the pros and cons of being tabled for the next board and what not. Any information would be great!

Thanks!

NYYanks

Tweaking off my coffee
From what I have seen and experienced, being tabled is a great thing. It means that the board met it's quota and couldn't select you, but want to hold on to yer package to look at you again. I'm sure there are those who haven't been picked up the following month, but from everyone I've seen that's been tabled, they have been selected the following month. I know I can personally attest to that, I was tabled for SWO in May, and Pro Rec'ed in June.

Seafort

Made His Bed, Is Now Lying In It
There is no SWO board for July, so if you're just going for traditional SWO and not SWO/IP or SWO/IW, your next board will probably not be until September.

That being said, did you post your stats in the June thread? I'd like to see them.

rudvanis

Male 24 Non-Prior

BA - History 3.1
MEd - Sports Management (Business essentially but focused in Sports) 3.5

LoR

College Basketball Coach
Former Principal
Retired 0-6

Interview
Active 0-6 JAG Officer Judge

Various everything in High School, sports, clubs, etc
College- Founded a Fraternity, various positions there, Worked while at school for our Campus Recreation
Job Exp - Landscaping for 5 years, Basketball Organization, Worked for a college basketball team
I've taken the SAT, LSAT, GRE and scored pretty well

ASTB 49 3 4 3 (I don't standardize test well but I get things done)

I do think I wrote an excellent personal Statement however...

Intel/SWO/Supply (still waiting on the other two)

Am I missing anything?

And on another note my OR told me the next board was in July for SWO, maybe someone got their wires crossed I don't know, I'll double check but thanks a lot for the responses! Any other info would be great! I appreciate you guys and everyone else that has put information to help the new people.

Lucy

It might be that they are holding a July SWO board only for the people who were tabled. They did that a couple times in the last year with a couple of the desginators. Maybe not, but is a possible.

Seafort

Made His Bed, Is Now Lying In It
Good luck! Glad to know you got tabled, aside from the fact you have an Med, and I do not (something I've considered given that I'm a JHS teacher), many of your experiences mirror mine.

rudvanis

Good luck to you also Seafort!

Lucy- Thanks for the heads up I'll check with my OR in the next couple days. Hope everyone has a great evening.

navygraig

LT Withrow
I have actually been tabled from June board for SWO to July board for SWO. I am very happy I didn't get a no. However, I was curious about the pros and cons of being tabled for the next board and what not. Any information would be great!

Thanks!

Hey I went through this same thing. I was tabled in March and then Pro-Rec'd in April. I have seen at least one posting from a guy that was tabled in March and then non-selected in April. So hopefully it is a very good thing! Stay positive and keep busy. If you've ever seen the figures of selects over non-selects it is pretty good relief to see that you were not on that non-select list. Good luck!

rudvanis

Thanks graig. Yeah I am keeping busy; I was gonna ask my OR as well if there was anything I could do to add to my package before it is reviewed again.