• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T44/T34 Quiz Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I put together a Systems Quiz program in my spare time, trying to keep those coding skills up to date, take a look here:

http://www.airwarriors.com/cgi-bin/framesquiz.asp

[jhwsign]

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
Haha...that's good.

John, a programming snafu: I drew several questions more than once (which brought my score up considerably, lol). Is there a way to tag questions as already answered? All in all, no biggie, just an aesthetics gripe I suppose.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Yes, there are a couple of ways to keep track of questions, whether I store the information in the client session, cookie, or back to the database. But I decided to keep the database record calls down, so in effect I didn't write the program to keep track of questions asked (only score, and what question number you are on), so there is the likely possibility that you may see a question more than once. But, if you do, just hit the F5 key and it will recycle the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.