• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

t34 primary pubs

Malice 1

pilot
Well there is always the NATOPS Instrument Flight Manual which I think would be a little bit better than the primary pubs and it helps that it is centered mainly around fixed wing.

I have never seen the natops Inst flight manual, but I would like too.

I had civ instrument time, and I didn't think the RI FTi did a very good job explaining stuff. It was great for BI's, but not RI's. Maybe thats why I got hammered in RI's.

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot

I had civ instrument time, and I didn't think the RI FTi did a very good job explaining stuff. It was great for BI's, but not RI's. Maybe thats why I got hammered in RI's.

I'll take a look to see if I can find an e-version online...

UPDATE: haven't been able to find it online if someone else has luck there great otherwise PM me and I can email you a copy of it.

KBayDog

The NIFM contains a lot of great information.

If you are fortunate enough to get to the HTs, there are (or at least WERE) several copies in the pubs room. (They are in the gray locker as you enter the room.)

You could always ask the keeper of the pubs in your present VT; he/she should have copies available, and if not, should at least be able to get you an electronic copy.

thebluto

pilot
None
I used my primary Day Contact FTI in the upgrade syllabus for aircraft commander and fleet IUT years after primary when I was in EP-3 world. I was using it to review crosswind corrections and landing pattern gouge. I wouldn't get rid of any of the FTIs. Also, all of those pubs are available on the web at the CNATRA website.