• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-45C Checklist

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingo155

VFA-87 Paddles
I just made up a comprehensive one page T-45C Checklist for anyone that is interested...
http://homepage.mac.com/schmuke/Menu3.html Under the downloads section
It is a small font, but you don't have to turn the page.
Password : goshawk

dingo155

VFA-87 Paddles
HoJo's ...
banghead_125.gif

a_steez

Hey man, thanks a lot for the T-45C checklist. I'm trying to open it, but for some reason I cant. Any way you can possibly post it on there as a text only file? I've got word perfect...it usually opens just about anything, but won't open this for some reason. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I start class Sept 2nd.
thanks so much

dingo155

VFA-87 Paddles
the way that it is set up with the columns text boxes etc it wouldn't really work for a text only file... sorry. Get someone who has word to download it and print you a copy

fnewton

Nice hornet vid w/ Linkin Park. I also was trying to dl the checklist, but it is asking for a password

Vic

Your MOM!
pilot
I'll take that T-6 Checklist. My class is set to start on the 15 of Sept. Class 04-15, I beleive.

DairyCreamer

Screw the checklist man (no offense to those who do want them though)... that video of the carrier stuff and various cockpit shots has made my mouth water like nothing else. And of course it ends with a perfect HUD Cam shot of a carrier approach. Man, it doesn't get better than that. I wish I knew where to pick up mroe videos like that :)

~Nate

Originally posted by zuggerat
so u guys hafta memorize this entire thing huh?..thats impressive... lotta respect comin from me

Status
Not open for further replies.