• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-45 TS Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Its been a while since I have been on here. But I am out in good ole Meridian, and I finished ground school and I am now getting ready for BIs in the T-45C. Talk about a leap from the T-34C. I am in one of the first few Total Sylabus classes for the
T-45C, so thats an experience all on its own. So, I thought I would just keep an update going on how the TS program is panning out here in Meridian.

Dawgfan

Pending
pilot
Jeff, did they tell you that you were going to be TS before you left Primary, or did you not find out until you got to Meridian?

Jeff

You will find out on the selection sheet. If you go to Meridian there will be a J1 next to your name and if you got TS it will say J1(TS). Its nothing you try to select, CNATRA just randomly slelects a certain percentage of studs they are sending to Meridian and put them into the TS program.

Status
Not open for further replies.